This page has information regarding utility reporting forms and other information for electric utilities.
Electric Annual Report Submissions
When submitting an Electric Annual Report form, here are the steps for a successful submission.
1. Download the applicable Annual Report Form, now in PDF format, from the appropriate link below.
2. Once the blank Annual Report PDF form has completed downloading, please open in Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat is free, and can be acquired from the following link if you do not have a copy already installed on your computer Get Adobe Reader
3. After completing the PDF form, save to your desktop. You should also gather any supplemental documentation required to upload with your annual return. Once ready please click on the appropriate link below to upload your return and supplemental documents.
Other Downloadable Reporting Forms
- Dig Safe® Reporting Form
- Underground Facility Damage Report Instructions
- Underground Facilities Damage Report
Regulated Utility Information
- PSB Rule 3.301(F) and PSB Rule 3.401(E) prohibit disconnection of service on any Vermont legal holiday, on Fridays, on the weekend, on any day the company's business offices are closed, or on any day preceding the day company's business offices are closed.
- Monthly disconnection report as required by PSB Rule 3.308.