Public Involvement

Questions/Comments (Regulated Utilities or Department of Public Service)

Contact the Public Service Department if you have questions or comments about a regulated utility.

Complaints About a Certificate of Public Good (CPG) Violation

You may contact the Public Service Department, Consumer Affairs & Public Information Division to make a complaint, and visit the CPG Complaint Protocol webpage for more information about how to do so, as well as about the protocol.

Questions/Comments (Public Service Board)

To review or to participate in a Public Service Board (PSB) utility docket, and for information about public hearings (open to the public) or evidentiary/"technical" hearings, please refer to the PSB's Events calendar. You can also send written comments to the Public Service Department, or the PSB. If you want to be formally involved in a PSB proceeding, visit the PSB Public Participation Page.

Questions/Comments (Outside the Department of Public Service/Public Service Board)

If you need assistance with or want to discuss issues that are not regulated by either the Public Service Board or the Public Service Department, here are some useful links to both state and federal entities:

Vermont Attorney General

Consumer Assistance Program

146 University Place • Burlington, VT 05405
1-800-649-2424; or 1-802-656-3183

Vermont Attorney General's Office

109 State Street • Montpelier VT 05609-1001

Federal Communications Commission

Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau

445 12th Street SW • Washington, DC 20554
Phone: 1-888-225-5322 • TTY: 1-888-835-5322 • Fax: 1-866-418-0232

National Do Not Call Registry (1-888-382-1222)

Vermont Members of Congress