Information for Utilities
On This Page:
This page has information regarding utility reporting forms and other information for regulated utilities.
- Blank annual report for Private Water Companies
- Instructions for annual reporting by Private Water Company annual reports
- FERC1 instructions for annual reports
- Blank Large Electric Forms Package-electric
- Instructions for annual reporting by Small Electric Companies
- Blank Small Electric Annual Report
- Annual Report of Underground Facility Damage as required by VTPSB Rule 3.805
- Instructions for annual reporting of Underground Facility Damange report
- PSB Rule 3.301(F) and PSB Rule 3.401(E) prohibit disconnection of service on Fridays, the weekend, any day the company's business offices are closed or any day before the day the company's business offices are closed, and any Vermont legal holiday.
- Monthly disconnection report as required by PSB Rule 3.308.
Consumer protection standards
- Docket 5903, Attachment 2, Consumer Protection Standards
- PSB Rule 7.600, Standards for Billing, Credit and Collections, and Customer Information for Telecommunications Carriers
Disconnection or limitation of service
- Tips for getting your disconnection notice approved (Word document).
- Sample Disconnection Notice Form (Word document) for carriers that provide basic residential service as stand-alone or with other services.
- Sample Disconnection Notice Form (Word document) for carriers who provide only non-residential services.
- Sample Toll Disconnection Notice Form (Word document) for carriers that provide only long-distance service (residential or non-residential).
- Vermont legal holidays. PSB Rule 3.301(F), PSB Rule 3.401(E), and PSB Rule 7.604(K) prohibit disconnection of service on Fridays, the weekend, any Vermont legal holiday, any day the company's business offices are closed or any day before the day the company's business offices are closed.
- Monthly Disconnection Report (Excel 97-03 file) as required by PSB Rule 3.308.
Slamming and authorization to change service
- PSB Rule 4.700, Selection of Primary Telecommunications Carrier
- Standard Tariff Language recommended by the Public Service Department.
- Sample tariff summary
- For additional important information on tariffs and tariff filings, see the Public Service Board's Webpage with Guidance on Tarriffs and Tarfiff Filings.