This page has information regarding utility reporting forms and other information for electric utilities.
Electric Annual Report Submissions
Before getting started please access the FAQ and General Directions which you will refer to during both the completion and submission of the Annual Report PDF.
When submitting a Telecom Annual Report form, here are the steps for a successful upload and Gross Receipts Tax payment, both due by Monday April 16th, 2018.
1. Download the applicable Telecom Annual Report Form, now in PDF format, from the appropriate link below:
2. Once the blank Electric Annual Report PDF form has opened, please save the file locally.
3. After completing the Annual Report PDF form and saving locally and gathering any supplemental electronic documentation required to upload with your annual return, you are ready to upload. Once ready please locate link from former email sent by Sheri Rockcastle where you’ll locate the link necessary to upload.
4. Upload Completed Annual Return Form and any necessary supplemental documentation.
5. Print off only the one Gross Receipts Tax (GRT) page # 4 and mail with tax payment to:
Vermont Department of Public Service
112 State Street, 3rd floor
Montpelier, VT 05620-2601
Other Downloadable Reporting Forms
- Dig Safe® Reporting Form
- Underground Facility Damage Report Instructions
- Underground Facilities Damage Report
Regulated Utility Information
- PSB Rule 3.301(F) and PSB Rule 3.401(E) prohibit disconnection of service on any Vermont legal holiday, on Fridays, on the weekend, on any day the company's business offices are closed, or on any day preceding the day company's business offices are closed.
- Monthly disconnection report as required by PSB Rule 3.308.