12/11, 12/12, 12/17, 12/19, 12/20, & 12/21/18 Public Hearings on 2018 Telecom Plan Final Draft
The Department of Public Service will hold public meetings to solicit feedback from Vermonters regarding the 2018 Final Draft of the Telecommunications Plan, pursuant to 30 V.S.A. § 202d(d). The meetings will be held as follows:
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018, at 6 pm at the Pavilion Auditorium, 109 State Street, Montpelier, VT
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018, at 6 pm at the Catamount Arts Center in the Cabaret Room, 115 Eastern Avenue, St. Johnsbury, VT
- Monday, December 17, 2018, at 6 pm at the Rutland Free Library in the Fox Room, 10 Court Street, Rutland, VT
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018, at 6 pm at the Brooks Memorial Library, 224 Main Street, Brattleboro, VT
- Thursday, December 20, 2018, at 2 pm at the John J. Zampieri State Office Building, 108 Cherry Street, Burlington, VT
- Friday, December 21, 2018, at 1 pm at the Vermont State House, Room 11, 115 State Street, Montpelier, VT Note: This meeting has been postponed. This listing will be updated when the meeting has been rescheduled.
For more information, please see the 2018 Telecommunications Plan webpage.