Public Records

Public Access to Department of Public Service Records

Under Vermont's Public Records Law, the Department of Public Service (PSD) must provide the public with access to its records, unless the records are protected from disclosure under specific exemption in the law.

To submit a new request for PSD records under the Public Records Law, please contact Carol Flint, Public Records Officer, via email or by writing to:

Vermont Department of Public Service
Carol Flint
Freedom of Information Act/Public Records Officer
112 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05620-2601

Statewide Public Records Requests Database

The Secretary of Administration is required to periodically publish data detailing statewide requests for public records. The Agency of Administrations's database lists statewide public records requests.  


Contact Consumer Affairs & Public Information

Be Ready, Plan Ahead

Safe and Secure Online

Consumer Information by Utility Type

CPG Complaints Info

File a Complaint

Financial or Payment Assistance

Lifeline Telecommunications Program

Public Involvement

Public Records

Rate Cases

Resources for People with Disabilities

Utility Consumer Protections