Municipal and Community Water and Wastewater/Sewer Providers
- Please contact Riley Allen, Deputy Commissioner, Department of Public Service, at 802-279-0107 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to be added to the list of providers for the Vermont COVID-19 Arrearage Assistance Program (VCAAP)
- Updated 11-10-20202 Municipal and Water Q&A to Include 11-12-2020 Reviewer Training
- 11-12-2020 Water and Sewer/Wastewater VCAAP Reviewer Training
- 11-10-2020 VCAAP Information Session with Municipal and Community Water and Sewer/Wastewater Providers
- 11-10-2020 Municipal and Community Water Q&A
- Broadband Reviewer Training 10-21-2020
- VCAAP Utilities Walkthrough 10-20-2020
- Reviewer Panel training from 9-8-2020
- Utilities and Internet Service Providers providing “Reviewer” Department and Utility Question and Answer Session from 9-4-2020
- Demonstration of Reviewer Panel including questions and answers from 9-2-2020
Frequently Asked Questions and Guidance
- VCAAP FAQ for Utilities (updated November 4, 2020 to include water and sewer/wastewater information and new application deadline)
- Examples of How to Determine Eligible Arrears for VCAAP (updated 10-22-2020)
- VCAAP FAQ for Utilities (updated October 21, 2020 to include information about program changes)
- VCAAP Utility and Reviewer Q&As from 10-20-2020
- Examples of How to Determine Eligible Arrears for VCAAP (9-24-2020)
- Department of Health Poster (Stay Safe)
- Department of Health Poster #2 (Stay Safe)
Reviewer User Guides
- VCAAP Utility Reviewer User Guide 11-19-20
- VCAAP Utility Reviewer User Guide 11-4-20 (This change reflects a highlight on page 12 that provides the reviewer an opportunity to optionally avoid the automatic email to customers notifying them that their application has been rejected)
- VCAAP Utility Reviewer User Guide 10-21-20
- VCAAP Utility Reviewer User Guide 9-30-2020
- Temporary Broadband Subsidy Program Reviewer User Guide 9-30-2020
Credentials will be provided after the utility or broadband provider has provided an email to Christine or Carol at email@example.com in the Consumer Affairs and Public Information Division that a Reviewer has read the User Guide and viewed the training. Credentials will be provided to the new User/Reviewer thereafter by technical support.
Utilities may confirm in advance if they are registered as a vendor in the State of Vermont (SOV) system by contacting Patricia LaRose at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-802-622-4255.
The Department must receive a W-9 from each utility. The W-9 form must be signed in ink (no electronic signatures) and dated within the last six months.
If a utility would like to receive payments via ACH (the State’s preference but not a requirement), the State of Vermont Supplier ACH Authorization form needs to be completed (in addition to the W-9).