The Public Service Department is a statutory party in all Public Utility Commission (Commission) proceedings. The Commission maintains materials on all major pending proceedings. For more information, please visit ePUC. ePUC is the Vermont Public Utility Commission's electronic case and document management system. ePUC includes public documents and other information in many kinds of cases filed with the Commission after January 17, 2017.
Cases of Interest
- Case No. 17-3658-PET - Petition of Vermont Gas Systems, Inc. (VGS) for approval of its 2017 Integrated Resource Plan (IRP)
On December 21, 2017, VGS filed two documents: (1) an Addendum to its proposed 2017 IRP, which contains supplemental information requested by the Department; and (2) responses to the issues identified at the October 10, 2017 public hearing. These documents can be found by clicking on the links below. The public is encouraged to submit written comments regarding these filings by January 12, 2018, via the Vermont Public Utility Commission’s electronic case management system, ePUC (https://epuc.vermont.gov/), or by mailing comments to the PUC, 112 State Street, 4th Floor, Montpelier, VT 05620.
- VGS's Addendum to its proposed 2017 IRP, filed December 21, 2017
- VGS's responses to issues identified at the October 10, 2017 public hearing, filed December 21, 2017
- Public Hearing Transcript, October 10, 2017
- Case No. 8880 - Petition to Transfer Ownership of Entergy Nuclear Vermont Yankee