The Town of New Haven requested a determination of energy compliance pursuant to 24 V.S.A. § 4352.
The Department of Public Service (Department) held a public hearing to collect input on the plan and the request on Thursday, July 6, 2017, at the the New Haven Town Hall. The Department received and considered comments from the public, state agencies, and the Town of New Haven.
- New Haven Public Hearing Notice
- Transcript of Public Hearing on Town of New Haven's Municipal Plan
- Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets Comments
- Agency of Commerce and Community Development Comments
- Agency of Natural Resources Comments
- Agency of Transportation Comments
- Sam Carlson Comments
- John Madden Comments
- Doug Tolles Comments
- Town of New Haven Comments
On July 18, 2017, the Department issued its Determination of Energy Compliance for the Town of New Haven's plan.