Skip to main content

Rate Cases

Public Comments

You can comment on a rate case by attending and speaking at a public hearing convened by the Public Utility Commission (see the PUC calendar). Written public comments can also be submitted to the PUC directly. Information about filing public comments can be found on the PUC's Make a Filing webpage. Comments can also be submitted to the PUC by writing to:

Clerk of the Commission
Vermont Public Utility Commission
112 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05620-2701

Learn More

To find out more about a rate case, you can use the ePUC website and perform a case and document search.

We want to hear your opinions about rate cases. Your comments will help us better understand consumers' concerns and represent the public in the case. Make yourself heard by calling or emailing the Department of Public Service to let us know what you think about the proposed rate change. You can contact the Department at:

Consumer Affairs & Public Information (CAPI) Division
Vermont Department of Public Service
112 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05620-2601
Online Consumer Complaint Form