UUDP - Damage Reporting

Report Underground Utility Damages

All public utility companies are required to submit an Underground Facility Damage Report (UFDR) as soon as possible upon discovering a damaged underground facility. 

Excavators are  encouraged to report utility damages to facilitate the investigation process.


Utility Operators

Please use the Vermont UFDR electronic form to report underground facility damages.  You can access the form by clicking below 

Underground Facility Damage Report



Please use the following form to report underground utility damages.

Underground Facilty Damage Report