Telecom Annual Report Submissions
When submitting a Telecom Annual Report form, here are the steps for a successful submission.
1. Download the applicable Telecom Annual Report Forms, now in PDF format, from the Annual Report Forms Download Page by following the link below:
2. Once the blank Annual Report PDF form has completed downloading, please open in Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat is free, and can be acquired from the following link if you do not have a copy already installed on your computer. Get Adobe Acrobat.
3. After completing the PDF form, save to your desktop. You should also gather any supplemental documentation required to upload with your annual return. Once ready please click on the appropriate link below to upload your return and supplemental documents.
Consumer protection standards
- Docket 5903, Attachment 2, Consumer Protection Standards
- PSB Rule 7.600, Standards for Billing, Credit and Collections, and Customer Information for Telecommunications Carriers
Disconnection or limitation of service
- Tips for getting your disconnection notice approved (Word document).
- Sample Disconnection Notice Form (Word document) for carriers that provide basic residential service as stand-alone or with other services.
- Sample Disconnection Notice Form (Word document) for carriers who provide only non-residential services.
- Sample Toll Disconnection Notice Form (Word document) for carriers that provide only long-distance service (residential or non-residential).
- PSB Rule 7.604(K) prohibits disconnection of service on any Vermont legal holiday, on Fridays, on the weekend, on any day the company's business offices are closed, or on any day preceding the day the company's business offices are closed.
- Quarterly Disconnection Report as required by PSB Rule 7.622(I).
Slamming and authorization to change service
- PSB Rule 4.700, Selection of Primary Telecommunications Carrier
- Standard Tariff Language recommended by the Public Service Department.
- Sample tariff summary
- For additional important information on tariffs and tariff filings, see the Public Service Board's Webpage with Guidance on Tarriffs and Tarfiff Filings.