What is a Communications Union District (CUD)?
A Communications Union District (CUD) is an organization of two or more towns that join together as a municipal entity to build communication infrastructure together. For more information see Title 30: Public Service, Chapter 82: Communications Union Districts in Vermont state statutes. For more information, please review the Communications Union Districts FAQ
If a link to a website is not provided, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for contact information.
- Addison County Communications Union District: Contact Steve Huffaker, Chair, Steve Huffaker email@example.com (website coming soon)
- CV Fiber: Contact Jeremy Hanson, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- DVFiber: Contact Ann Manwaring, Chair, email@example.com
- EC Fiber: Contact F. X. Flinn, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lamoille FiberNet: Contact Michael Rooney, Chair, email@example.com
- NEK Community Broadband: Contact Evan Carlson, Chair, Evan@nekbroadband.org or Kristen Fountain, Vice Chair, Kristen@nekbroadband.org
- Northwest Communications Union District: Contact Sean Kao, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Otter Creek Communications Union District: Contact Bill Moore, email@example.com
- Southern Vermont Communications Union District (dba Catamount Fiber) - Contact Tim Scoggins, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org