Consumer protection standards
- Docket 5903, Attachment 2, Consumer Protection Standards
- PUC Rule 7.600, Standards for Billing, Credit and Collections, and Customer Information for Telecommunications Carriers
Disconnection or limitation of service
- Tips for getting your disconnection notice approved (Word document).
- Sample Disconnection Notice Form (Word document) for carriers that provide basic residential service as stand-alone or with other services.
- Sample Disconnection Notice Form (Word document) for carriers who provide only non-residential services.
- Sample Toll Disconnection Notice Form (Word document) for carriers that provide only long-distance service (residential or non-residential).
- PUC Rule 7.604(K) prohibits disconnection of service on any Vermont legal holiday, on Fridays, on the weekend, on any day the company's business offices are closed, or on any day preceding the day the company's business offices are closed.
- Quarterly Disconnection Report as required by PUC Rule 7.622(I).
Slamming and authorization to change service
- PUC Rule 4.700, Selection of Primary Telecommunications Carrier